Monday, October 23, 2006
sang @8:38 AM.......
Haha.. I really dunno wat title to put la.. Heck! Anyway in lesson now so I am blogging hehe.. Super boring la zz. Re-cap on wat happened last week, I actually had my very first test for the week, ITM (introduction to microbio). It was ok I guess.. Quite sastisfied with my performance of the test as I seen my efforts being paid off =). Hope to score a decent score this test. It will surely be a morale boaster for me.

Anyway on friday I went to TP for their very own dance production. Gosh it was the very first time going to watch a dance concert. THEY WERE GOOD! To me =x I was rather impressed and in awed at their hip-hop section of the dance group. Man.. Those girls and guys can really shake like MAD. Lol.. But it was nice! Wish I can do it.. Now also even more stressed as SP production is merely a week away haha.. T_T

Ok shall blog more next time, I dunno wat the teacher is teaching now.. I need to listen HAHHA.. TATA!


music makes you lose control

THE VOCALIST

Mark Ho
01/11/88
Singapore Polytechnic


Trustworthy and loyal.
Very passionate and dangerous.
Wild at times. Knows how to have fun.
Sexy and mysterious.
Everyone is drawn towards my inner
and outer beauty and independent personality.
Playful, but secretive.
Very emotional and temperamental sometimes.
Meets new people easily and very social in a group.
Fearless and independent.
Can hold their own. Stands out in a crowd.
Essentially very smart.
Usually, the greatest men are born in this month.

HIS MUSIC






HIS FANS

Alex - My hairless papa.
Wan Wei - My hairy mama.

Audrey - The battle of the hand.
Azhar - Head of bangalah squad.
Carol - Moo moo.
Elaine - Squashies squash.
Irzuan - The smart genius
Jennifer - The DM of the club.
Jia Wen - The reversi champion.
jian wei - Mr deep voice.
Jing En - Monster Sister Attacks.
JunHao - Mr muscle MAN.
Kenneth - What the fark.
Kok Seng - The Metro-man.
Man Yuk - Zephas sista.
Melissa - My sister.
Nasir - Cookie cookie.
Sharlene - Sharlizard.
Shaliz - The lazy arms.
Stanley - Stan the man.
Wayne - One shout for Jesus.

Mighty GLs

Angela - Aunty Naggy.
Charlotte - Toast bread.
Cindy - The ant.
Edmund - The mad agent.
Huat Jin - one-way connection.
Kelly - PoopooPOKS.
Lawrence - THe efficient man.
Linus - Slacker association leader.

Jedi Knights

Alan - The huai ren.
Catherine - Ms Gorgeous.
Melissa - Loudness.
Shu Zhen - Exam study mate.
Siew Ling - Siew siew.




HIS MENTORS

deviant art.
x.o.x.o